Thursday, July 05, 2012

Ticker Tape Table Runner!

What is this then? A finished table runner?? Just for something different hey? But the difference is that this one is for my table. All mine!

 
Now that it is finished it reminds me of ticker tape. A great way to use up all those tiny scraps.

For the backing I finally got to use a peice of Amy Butler that I have had for ages. A design that didn't seem to ever go with anything but looks right at home here! School holidays are just around the corner so I am looking foward to spending days just sewing!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Looks fantastic Helen

Cindy Sharp said...

Sweeeeet!

Jan said...

Linked over from Pinkadot. This is fabulous!

Poppyprint said...

That's just loverly!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Awesome! When you get tired of the table runner, send it my way!!!