Friday, May 12, 2017

17 in 2017 - Tablerunner #4 finished!


I have finished Tablerunner #4! This one was pretty simple to whip up, it measures 23 x 16 inches. You have to love a quick disappearing 9 patch! I tried to lay the blocks out so no two fabrics were touching each other. But I noticed while doing the binding, two long thin rectangles are the same print next to each other. Oh well! 


I just did straight stitching on each side of the seams. I thought the blue binding would work with the orange. 


And here is Dolly's favourite spot! This is her "stop sewing and give me attention" face.

3 comments:

Millie said...

Cute table runner, but the CAT! Positively ADORABLE!!!

Ann said...

Yes. Dolly is adorable and obviously knows it.
I have that same problem with scrap quilts. Just when I think no fabrics touch themselves, I find a pair.

ruthsplace said...

Love the colours in this one! And the cat is just too cute.